Limited Company Director Mortgage Specialists.
- Base your mortgage on your company profits and turbocharge your lending potential.
- Unlock specialist company director mortgage criteria at market beating rates.
- Get in touch today and join 100s of happy customers throughout the UK.
Why we’re Company Director Mortgage Experts
If you’re reading this as a Limited Company Director, and you hold a 20%+ share in your own business, then you might be struggling to find a suitable mortgage right now. We can help.
Often, company directors find it difficult to borrow sufficiently because many banks ignore their company profits and base lending decisions on salary and dividend income alone. That’s where a company director mortgage comes in.
At Exley Financial Planning, our Ltd Director experts are Company Directors themselves. We can calculate your borrowing capacity on the basis of your dividends, salary or retained net profits within your business.
Some may suggest you need draw dividends, or pay yourself a higher salary to boost your borrowing potential. In fact, this can result in higher tax burdens and is often not necesarry.
We encourage our clients to make business and tax decisions for business and tax reasons, not for mortgage reasons.
We can base your mortgage income assessment on the money you could have drawn from the business, but chose not to.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
At Exley Financial Planning, we help company directors access the same market beating rates as someone who is an employee.
Our clients often:
- Need help understanding the different ways their income can be presented to a lender.
- Choose not to draw all of their company profits.
- Have fluctuating income.
- Have switched from a sole trader, or employee to a limited company director in the same industry.